Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Attendance is compulsory at all tests, examinations and lectures, including tutorials, seminars and moot court, all college events etc., as per the College timetables. The attendance and the work of the students in the tutorials, seminars, classes, moot court etc. and also the progress at the College examinations and also their overall conduct will be taken into consideration while granting their terms and deciding their eligibility for the university examination.
- Conduct of the students in the class as well as in the premises of the College shall be such, as will cause no disturbance to fellow students or to other classes.
- Students must not loiter about or congregate in the College premises while the classes are in progress.
- Students shall do nothing either inside or outside the College that will, in any way, interfere with its ordinary administration and discipline.
- Students must take proper care of the college property and help in keeping the premises neat and clean. Any damage done to the property of the College will have to be compensated by the student.
- In the premises of the College or in the name of the college, no Society, Association, Organization etc. shall be formed or no collection be made, no tickets be sold, no function or meeting be held, no person be invited to address students, no social be arranged nor anything be printed, no notice shall be put up on the notice board nor announcements be made without the Principal’s written permission.
- Students should, in their own interest, read notices placed on the notice boards from time to time.
- All meetings, functions, programmes etc. must be organized / conducted only under the supervision and control of and presided over only by the Principal or by any other staff member authorized by the Principal.
- Students must not engage themselves in any political work in the College premises.
- Students should not communicate, without previous permission of the Principal, any information or write about any matter to the Press, relating to the college.
- If, for any reason, the continuance of a student in the College is, in the opinion of the Principal, detrimental to the best interests of discipline of the College, he may direct such student to leave the College.
- Students joining the College are required to abide by all the Rules, Regulations and Instructions that may be issued by the College Authorities from time to time and submit to the normal enforcement of the same to the satisfaction of the College Authorities, whose decision in all matters shall be final and the same shall not be called in question on any ground whatsoever.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the College premises.
- All the departments of the College will conform to the rules & their amendments made with regard to the department from time to time.
- No excursions, picnics or tours can be arranged without the prior permission of the Principal. The permission may be granted, if an application is submitted by the students to the Principal through the members of the staff accompanying the students, at least one week prior to the scheduled date. On such occasion students must be accompanied by at least two members of the staff and one female staff member, if female students join the picnic. The students will have to give an undertaking that they will behave properly and obey all instructions of the staff members’ in-charge, going at their cost and consequences and that the students joining the picnics shall return before 8.30pm. on the same day. The College will not be held responsible for any untoward incident that may happen on an excursion, a picnic or a tour. When an application for permission is submitted, it will be presumed that the students have taken previous permission from their parents/ guardians to join the picnic etc
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.